Program Registration Form
Complete the Program Registration Form to register for Milton Recreation programs and events.

Application for Facility Use
Complete the Application for Facility Use to request the use of Town of Milton facilities including pavilions, fields, and more.

Application for Entertainment Permit
An Entertainment Permit may be required for public entertainment events. Contact Milton Recreation for details.

Community Events Sign Use Form
Complete this form to request use of the community events sign located at River Street Park.