Fire Department at Night 3

Forest Fire Warden

The Forest Fire Warden for the Town of Milton is:

Don Turner, Jr.
(802) 893-1419

By State Law, if you wish to burn natural wood or debris outdoors, you must obtain a burning permit from the Town Forest Fire Warden. The Warden in your Town will be able to advise you on local burning regulations and current conditions. 

Only you can prevent wildfires.

Facts on Trash Burning

Trash Burning and Burning Permits